Helping With Legal Matters
Providing Helpful Legal Resources
- Michigan Compiled Laws (Michigan Legislature): The Michigan Legislative Website is a free service of the Michigan Legislative Council, the Michigan House of Representatives, and the Michigan Senate.
- Michigan Courts: The Michigan One Court of Justice website providing information for the general public, media, legal community, judges, and court staff.
- State of Michigan Website: The official website of the state of Michigan.
- State Bar of Michigan: The State Bar of Michigan aims to promote improvements in the administration of justice and advancements in jurisprudence.
- Michigan Friend of the Court: As part of the family division of the circuit court, the friend of the court serves as the "amicus curiae" (acts as the "eyes and ears") of the circuit court family division judge.
Let Us Handle Your Legal Matters
Consult our lawyers regarding your legal concerns and get the services you require for your case. We are here to work closely with you to make sure that you receive the legal assistance you need. Hire our legal team to be of service to you! To schedule an appointment, call or email us.